Wednesday, October 28, 2009

History along the way.

Well hello again everyone! It was a Looooong day at the Ponderosa today. I had to leave the house first thing this morning and drive strait to Talihina, Oklahoma and bring a juvie back to Okmulgee for court, it's a two hour drive one way but beautiful scenery.

Well just north of Talihina I discovered this nice little fixer upper oppertunity home from years gone by, it's a two story dwelling that's about 16 foot by 16 foot.

How many folks you suppose lived in this little gem. I have seen it before but this time I just had to take a picture and share with all of you. Can you imagine living in this thing, this had to be one of those rich pioneers that really lived it up and two story shack. It still makes me laugh.

Though I spent almost the whole day on the road the view was awesome. Makes me want to build a cabin and hang around a few hundred years. Just wonderful countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment