Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Howdy Everyone


Welcome to my new Personal BLOG!! Woo Hoo!!! Yeah I am excited too, and I don't know why. Most of you SHOULD know me. To some I am Uncle Freddie, some others I am Freddie Mac and then I am just plain old Fred. I am the one on the left, just in case you were wondering.

To those who don't know me I am Freddie McGuire currently of Henryetta, Oklahoma but I am a Kellyville and Kiefer Oklahoma native, long story for another BLOG subject.

I am currently the Undersheriff of the Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office in Okmulge, Oklahoma and have been in Law Enforcement for 19 years, it will be 20 year on November the 2nd, 2009, GOOD GRIEF has it been that long. Oh well you live and learn. It's been fun and hard all at the same time but I wouldn't change a thing.

Well I am just getting started seriously in this whole BLOGGING thing, but my niece-in-law Natalie Daniels has inspired me, you can visit her BLOG here http://southernandclassy.blogspot.com/

Well she has inspired me none the less and I think I will enjoy this sooooooooooooo lets give it a try. Well it's late here so I am signing off for now, but rest assured there will be more to come. God Bless You all and Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment