Saturday, October 31, 2009

Autumn is in Full Color



Hello All!, As you know from my last post I recently made a trip down to southeastern Oklahoma to the Talihina, Oklahoma. Well I must say this time of year it is absolutley beautiful!

All the foliage there is in full color and a wonder to behold. You know I just love to visit the ozarks this time of year to see just amazing sites, but I had no idea that is was this wonderful in Oklahoma. I had been to Talihina before but never in the fall. Of course their is fall colors in my neck of the woods but the rolling hills in the rural area just makes it a wonderful place to visit.


These pics are just a few that I took from my Blackberry. I would have listed more but the others did not turn out. I beg you all to get out of the house and just take a drive down to LeFlore County to Talihina and then get on the Talimena drive and head towards Mena, Arkansas and just take a look at the true art of nature. You won't regret it.

Well since it is Halloween I wish you all a safe and happy celebration. Don't scare yourself to DEATH!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment